I've been called crazy for buying this for the sole reason of loving hookbills, but as parrots are my new obsession, I regard this ROMP's Macaw Parrot Tank-top as a valuable purchase. It was initially priced RM39.90, and although it was love at first sight, money hindered me from grabbing it from the display shelf and rushing to the payment counter.
Soon, the staff of all ROMP outlets kept it in the store for a few weeks before finally getting it out again. This time, it's RM18.90 - a price I can never resist for such a lovely top! The colours available are white, pink, yellow, and light green. As much as I love pink, I chose white. Macaw parrots are colourful creatures, and having a white background eventuates their beautiful feathers more.
Nevertheless, I can't help contemplating to buy other colours. Just wait and see...
Soon, the staff of all ROMP outlets kept it in the store for a few weeks before finally getting it out again. This time, it's RM18.90 - a price I can never resist for such a lovely top! The colours available are white, pink, yellow, and light green. As much as I love pink, I chose white. Macaw parrots are colourful creatures, and having a white background eventuates their beautiful feathers more.
Nevertheless, I can't help contemplating to buy other colours. Just wait and see...
Photo: Only bird enthusiasts understand!

1 ANGEL WINGS:
Naked celebrities news [url=http://groups.filestube.com/topic/1,9fef4979c07151bc,view.html] nude video clips[/url] .
Post a Comment