Sun-Ray Chiming In: An Entry by One (So-Darn-Cute) Cockatiel!

Hello all!

This is an entry from me, typed by my Mama. She asked whether I'd like to have a say in her blog, and I quickly agreed.

As you already know, my name is Sun-Ray. Sometimes Mama calls me with different other names. Whenever she plays with my crest, she calls me "Mat Jambul" (Crested Guy). Whenever she stares at my body, she calls me "Skinny Boy". But I don't mind at all. All that matters is her full attention to me. And I know she loves me very much. I can tell; her face always lights up everytime she walks into her room and looks at me.

Photo: Showing off my - as Mama says - beautiful feathers while preening on her foot!

I love to be petted that I can never get enough of head rubs and scratches! During every session, I'll take full advantage and give hints. I'll rapidly nibble her fingers and immediately bow down whenever she stops too soon or doesn't do it the right way. We cockatiels don't like our feathers to be smoothed down, but ruffled upward. Lucky for me, Mama learnt it as quickly as I learnt the Step Up command. She also cannot resist kissing the top of my head. There was one time she had a flu, and I think it was because of me. Maybe it was because of my white powder, as I myself sneeze after fluffing my feathers to get rid of it.

I still have a lot to say, but that's all for this time. Otherwise, as Mama says, I'll bore you people out. Till then!

0 ANGEL WINGS: